Tuesday, August 31, 2010

take a look! September Scrapbook Circle peak!

This weekend I got busy working with my September kit from Scrapbook Circle--YUMMO! It's full of crate paper, sassafrass, cosmo cricket and echo park! I'm telling you the colors in this kit are amazing! Here's a few peaks of my layouts:

*Reminder: Because of the increase of product in the kits each month, starting September 1, kit prices are increasing to $29.50 for a 2+ month sub and $34.50 for a single kit purchase. All current subscribers keep their price as long as they continue to receive kits. Sign up before Sept. 1 to lock in the lowest kit price.*

2 comments:

Mel said...

Yummy sneak!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooo loving your sneaks!! I love love love love those butterflies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)