Thursday, August 12, 2010

Randomness, quiet, and fiesta.....

So, I'm sitting 'jammin to some tunes from my buddy Jennifer Yates blog. Looking at this:
Love this stuff! I've had my current plates for about 14 years and they are starting to wear on the side and look tacky...Pioneer Woman had these on her blog a few weeks ago. The colors are AWESOME, Macy's is having a sale right now and I think I'm going to mix and match because I can't decide which color to get! I'm looking at Peacock, Chocolate, Plum, Sunflower, I also like paprika! They are just so bright and fun! I'm looking at the 4 piece set because really I don't need that extra little bit to hold the coffee cup--we drink hot chocolate AND not when it's HOT outside, especially like TODAY! It's NASTY--SO glad for air conditioning! :)
2nd day of school being in session. There was a slight fiasco with the Jr. High bus, but my girl got home okay. She liked school so far--GOOD! Boys liked it too, my middle boy has a boy in his class that he is trying to befriend--he doesn't speak English so last night at dinner we were coming up with things for him to say to let him know that he wanted to be his friend. Made me proud of my boy, stepping outside his comfort zone.
Hoping to go to my LSS and pick up the new Echo Park Halloween collection. Blue Moon Scrapbooking.com has made a video that features it.
Well, I'm off to do something creative! Thanks for stopping in--hope you have a FANTASTIC day!

5 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

ha!!LOL!!! SO glad I could make your bright! Music always helps!!! :)) Loving these dishes too! Great colors!!! :))

sarah said...

yay for fun dishes! :)

and can't wait to see what you create. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bright dishes are FUN dishes! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

OMG i was so looking at these at macys yesterday, thats crazy! Im thinking im going to register at macys for wedding gifts and I WANT THESE!! none of our dishes match and it's horrible, haha. i just have to figure out what colors im decorating our kitchen in first, what color do you want to get?

Unknown said...

Love those dished. I saw them on PW too and I love the pitcher. Mixing the colors would be really fun!