Monday, July 5, 2010

surf's up!

Ah, this ALMOST makes me feel cooler! :) It's hot--yep Arizona is like that in the summertime. This fun little banner was made with the rusted sun line from Fancy Pants. I had SO MUCH fun making it. The triangle pieces were from a previous Scrapbook Circle kit and in my stash. I also got to use some old pinking shears my mom let me borrow to cut the back part of the banner label.
The surf board was cut from one of the journaling cards, the little one was cut from the surf board paper in the line.
The water was also cut from one of the journaling cards.For the scallop circle and circle I used my 2 "punches.I don't know if you can tell but there is a palm tree, it was cut from one of the journaling cards. I used the matte finish by ranger.
The up was cut from the journaling cards. The larger surf board actually has two surf boards on it from the paper layered up.
These fun little suns were cut from the paper I just embellished with stickles and crackle accents-making the sun look HOT.
To make my ribbon to the swirly? I just pulled it off the spool---I happened to buy these at Joann's for .99 a LONG time ago.
Hope someone somewhere is enjoying the beach! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: