Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

I sure hope this day is going to be filled with fun, food, family, and fireworks for you! I wanted to share my 4th of July layout I did with the July kit from Scrapbook Circle kit:
for the butterflies I didn't want them just hanging out there, I lightly traced with a pencil and then used my paper piercer to poke the holes for my embossing thread.
The stamp is from my stash, it's one of those wonderful We R Memory keeper stamps for .99 cents. Another fun tip for this one was that I wanted the picture of my daughter to pop out from the other ones. I just matted it with brown (which happens to be the back side of the scalloped paper on the top--it's by Glitz)
Last year we decided that we wanted to make our own patriotic shirts. We had leftover die and fabric paint from other projects. The kids' favorite was the glow in the dark--it's pretty cool. And they STILL like to wear them.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: