Monday, June 28, 2010

World cup fever....and a crafty share....

Anyone watching the world cup?! Did anyone see the game yesterday between Argentina and Mexico? Crazy! Now that the US & England are out we are routing for Argentina! I guess our second choice would be Brazil. It just amazes me how good these guys are--and how DRAMATIC--my goodness.... here is the official song for the World cup by Shakira--LOVE it! Keep your eye open for the guy in the black shirt, they show him a couple of times. It's Messi from the Argentine team--he is AMAZING!


Isn't it fun?!
Now that I've got that out...here is my crafty share for today:
I made this on Saturday at church, it's a family home evening board. The wood is painted brown, and there was a piece of metal glued to the front I covered it with some lovely October Afternoon and Bella Blvd. The stones have magnets on them. I still need to take pictures of everyone so that we can make their assignments for Family Home Evening.
Busy getting ourselves ready for a fun trip--TOTALLY looking forward to getting out of the heat and enjoying family.
Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:

Sam Miller said...

I think your FHE board is missing something....maybe I'll bring you over a birdhouse rub on.. lol