Wednesday, June 23, 2010

crazy for cards, crate paper, and just plain CRAZY!

Yesterday morning I got rolling early making cards, some were made with scraps from my May Scrapbook Circle kit (which was PACKED with Crate paper--LOVE it!) And some were made from 3" x 3" pieces that I got from CHA--I liked the paper SO much I saved it!
The stamp I used here is from Provo Craft.
The stamp I used here was Hero Arts.
The stamp I used here was Close to my heart.
All the stamps I used here are from the $1 bin at Michaels. In fact the flower and branches are just new last week.
Yesterday, was just plain CRAZY busy--but good. DD had her first babysitting job yesterday--quiet exciting for both of us. She did well and wants to go again. Gym, haircut, piano lessons, swimming, reading, returning dead plants to Lowe's, and getting a Bosch mixer tuned up.
Today, USA is playing in the world cup! In fact it's on RIGHT now! Thanks for stopping by--make it a GREAT one!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your cards all look great! Nice use of the Crate 3 X 3 papers. Love all of the sewing on your cards.

Stacy Milford said...

great cards Diana! You have been busy :o)