Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teacher appreciation books

Alright, I know it's almost been a week since I posted last...it's the end of the year..people are moving...stuff is happening. I did want to share with you a sneak at the books I made for my kid's teachers:
6th grade I did a little different than the primary grades only because I know that DD's class were stinkers. In the very beginning I had a picture of the whole class together, I had the kids sign it like a year book.
Loved the stickles on this one:
I had to figure out the dimensions in the computer to be able to print this out like this, I then just changed it from 3rd grade to 1st grade. I left a 2" space for pictures of each kid in the class. I began taking them a couple of months ago so I would be prepared! :) The teachers were surprised and they loved them.
On each book I also used some distressing ink--pumice stone--LOVE that color!
cracks me up the difference in the kids favorite thing at school. Tells you about their personalities a bit! :)

(pattern paper & chipboard is cosmo cricket. Numbers and titles are cut with my cricut)
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm off and running again today!

3 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

what a great idea Diana! These turned out really cute!

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! the teachers will love them!

Unknown said...

ohh what a great idea!! I love them!!