Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays for April 4.8--My buddy Ella

Okay, so blogger is being weird! Tried to upload this using photo bucket--it was HUGE. Ah, well. This was a fun layout to do about my boy and his buddy Ella the puppy:
the paper used is from Bella Blvd. I added some pop dots to the every moments--it gave it the little lift it needed. What I loved about this picture is that I took it with my phone. It isn't that great but it captures the love that this little boy and this dog have for one another. AND yes, she loves to be held like that!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

Always love your interpretations! Awesome! :)

Yaneri said...

Your Sketchy Thursday LO turned out totally awesome!!! Way to go!
Yaneri

Miss Jaster said...

Great LO, what a fun photo!

Unknown said...

hiii diana!! thank you soo much for coming to the chat last night, it was soo fun! :) I think it's great that your boys love to look at your scrapbooks, i hope my boy is just like yours someday! :)
I looove the layout that you created based off of the sketch!

Stacy Milford said...

Hi Diana! Sure hope your kiddos get better soon...lots of STUFF going around...bummer! LOVE your adorable layout...AND it was featured on the Facebook Fan Page for Sketchy Thursdays...you go girl!!!

Claude said...

I love this layout!!
The journaling around the square is super cool, and I love that photo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this Diana!!! that photo is adorable and loving the colors! :):):):) Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)