Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear Lizzy challenge....

This is my take on the Dear Lizzy challenge at American Crafts. I have REALLY enjoyed playing with the dear Lizzy in the April kit at Scrapbook Circle. You can see my layouts HERE and HERE, and my card HERE.
So here is my card for today:
Pattern paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy
Fabric paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy
punch: fiskars
distress ink: ranger
jewels: offray
pearls: cousin cooperation
stickers: American Crafts Dear Lizzy
I just LOVE circle paper in the line.
It's hard to get the circles rounded, so I sprayed them with water
and glued the uneven edges together. Then tucked the glued edge underneath. I really like how these flowers turned out. If you notice I made a different center with the larger blue flower, I used the fabric paper to do that. I also used the fabric paper to do the ruffle edges--I used a glue gun to keep it all together.....
Thanks for stopping by today! I've got to run kiddos have half day and we have a BUSY weekend. Have a GREAT day!

6 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

You never cease to amaze me girl!!! Love all that you did! :))

Jamie Harder said...

This is amazing!!!! Love those flowers!!!

Unknown said...

This looks great! I really love those flowers.

Unknown said...

what a cute card!! I looove how you made those flowers!!

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE this card Diana! It's so fun & gorgeous! You rocked the Dear Lizzy challenge :o)

Claude said...

It's absolutely gorgeous!