Thursday, February 18, 2010

AR field trip--sketch #50 the scrappiest

I really had a lot of fun with the layers on this one:
Some inspiration has to be credited to Michelle Lanning & Jen Jockisch. The the paper is from the Scrapbook Circle February kit. Notice the little flower..yep from my video tutorial the other day. The only other things I added to this page were the lace, & large letters, and glitter they were from my stash. It was really the first time in a LONG time I've worked with glitter boy is it messy! But at the same time SUPER fun!
Today is another GORGEOUS day, have the windows open canning MORE beans. Hanging out with the puppies, sure is nice to be quiet right now. We've been at it all week, I'm sort of tired! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all of your layers on this LO!

Jamie Harder said...

What a SUPER page!!!!

Frances said...

Hoping to give this sketch a try this weekend...love your layout!

emelyn said...

oooh, love the layout! the layers are fantastic and fun embellies. I think I may have to try this sketch, the tag looks great!

Liz Chidester said...

This is sooo pretty!
Fab job with this one!!

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats on your win!!! I love this page of yours; it's gorgeous!!!