Monday, November 30, 2009

well, Hello!

Man, what a BUSY past couple of days! Hope your Thanksgiving was great. Ours was full of adventures, and fun. I did create something on my pages that I wanted to share. Did I mention how much I LOVE this December kit?!
Fun thing about this cardboard, it's from the box my new water heater came in. My kids made it into a fort, and it was one of the cut out windows. I cut it down to 8 x 8 and tore the outside off. Pretty fun! I left some paper so that whatever I decide to put on there will have something to hold on to.
I only have two more pages to do and I am finished! Woohoo! (I think I mentioned that last time but with the lack of time and not being home, well...they didn't get finished!)

Okay, real quick I want to plug two things. I posted a money saving tip at The Everyday Scrapper blog. Check it out!

Next, tomorrow there will be a BLOG hop at Scrapbook Circle! Up for grabs is a December kit There will be RAKS too! Stay tuned! :)
Thanks for stopping by! Make this Monday a GREAT one!

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

LOVING your December daily album...so creative & fun! The cardboard/paint combo just ROCKS!

Kim Moreno said...

Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog!
That Christmas tree with the asterick stickers- brilliant! love it!
Have a great holiday season! :)