Thursday, November 19, 2009

December daily, reminder, and NEW MOON!

So I've been plugging away at my December Daily. So far I have 13 pages done, woohoo! I've decided not to put numbers on my pages or punch holes until I put my stuff in. I read on Ali Edwards blog that she moves her numbers around, I don't want to worry about tearing my pages so I'll just wait!

This first page I cut down an 8 x 8 sheet protector and then sewed it back up. The page inside measures roughly 7 1/4" x 8" :
I decided to that I will make a few pocket pages for concert information. I made the pocket big enough to place a picture on the outside....
I just LOVE this tree paper-and the little tree--CUTENESS!! As you can tell I really like that Martha Stewart Punch as well! (I bought it at Michaels)
I really wanted to use the other side of the tree paper and this WONDERFUL lace paper. I came up with this:
As you can tell I like to keep myself at a few products when I do my albums, for me it seems to keep me focused on using up the stash & I like it a little more uniform--things matching a bit.
Other than the December kit by Scrapbook Circle I've used:
Distress ink, my punch, swiss dots Bazzill paper & stickles. Pretty sweet! I'm telling you that December kit is just YUMMY! Way to go Lisa!

**Reminder tomorrow I will be drawing names for my stamp giveaway. Make sure you've got your comment in and become a follower!**

Tomorrow is the day for New Moon! I'm so excited!! Last year a group of girls bought out a theatre and we watched Twilight. There were prizes and trivia and just a bunch of giggling women and girls. It was SO MUCH FUN! I'm looking forward to the "girl" time! :)

Well, I need to get back to laundry and maybe completing a few more pages for my album. Thanks for stopping by- and make it a Terrific Thursday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your album looks gorgeous. I wasn't sold on that particular Martha Stewart punch when saw it in the store, but boy, it's gorgeous the way you've used it! I think I'm going to have to add that to my wishlist! ;-)

Jamie Harder said...

Wow what a fabulous album!!!!

Unknown said...

Your album is coming together beautifully. Can't wait to see your finished album!