Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dream on!

I just have to tell you these pictures crack me up! My "boys" are wearing their Sunday best because we had just come from my nephew's wedding. As we were driving by on the way, we noticed the Camaro. (YES, like from Transformers!) We hadn't actually seen one, so when we saw this, we got excited! The lot was closed (notice DH looking to see if there is anyone there....) We thought for sure the doors would be locked, 6 yr old DS grabbed the handle--it was OPEN! We had to check it ALL out (engine, trunk, etc....) I think the biggest boy was the most excited. I told him the only way he would buy one is if I could drive it to get my groceries!--YEAH RIGHT!--Hence the title....
Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies used:
pattern paper: Imaginisce
cardstock: Bazzill
brads & chipboard, foam shape: American Crafts
star brad: Making Memories
letter stickers: Sassafrass Lass, and My little shoebox
mesh & buttons: unknown
sewing....

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

What perfect paper for your layout! Fabulous page!