Saturday, October 3, 2009

*Date with my boys

Can I just tell you that I LOVE this October kit from Scrapbook Circle? It's so much FUN!!
This layout was a real quick one....really it was! When I see where I want to go it goes quickly!
The green paper I made myself. I plan on making it a tutorial on Monday at the Scrapbook Circle blog, stay tuned!
For my last two layouts I've really cropped my pictures down. And you know what? I like it!

Today has us at 3 soccer games! Good thing it's cooled down! Last week there was a kid who passed out and the ambulance came, it was pretty scary! We will go well hydrated and probably get some icy drinks afterward. Thanks for stopping by today! Hope that your Saturday is a GREAT one for you!

supplies used:
pattern paper & stickers: Bella Blvd.
button: unknown
distress ink: Ranger
magic mesh
rubons: Kaiser
letter stickers: American Crafts & Pink Paislee
sewing

No comments: