Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday..today...

Okay, this is a ramble day (my own kind of twitter)....

--Remember this CARD? It happens to be the one that made the top 10 at 2 sketches, it was excepted by Basic Grey to be in their gallery! I just found out last night, WOOHOO!

--we are on the countdown for school and the natives in the house are getting restless, not looking forward to the schedule BUT the teasing and don't touch Me's will lessen HOPEFULLY....

--it was like 114 degrees yesterday, DISGUSTING!!

--I have to go grocery shopping today--with three kids, do I have to? I guess if we want to eat I do, DANG!

--I sure hope I get to do something scrappy today, just don't know what it will be yet. I bought some Nestabilities for the first time yesterday.. looking forward to playing.

--We had a VERY tasty dinner last night, if I do say so myself. There was basmati rice (you can buy it in the grocery store, it tastes a little different than long grain), fried plantains, tasty black beans, and Pabellon Criollo (Venezuelan dish--Venezuela is where I served my mission) I'll have to share recipes later on.....

I appreciate you hanging in there and reading the ramblings.....it's quiet therapeutic to write them down, at least they aren't rolling around in my head!
Hope you are having a FANTASTIC Tuesday!

2 comments:

Claude said...

Congrats on being accepted o the BG gallery!
Totally deserved!

Stacy Milford said...

Hi Diana! That card is like the Energizer Bunny...it just keeps going, & going...ha, ha! It is an awesome card & you so deserve the recognition!!! Congrats! As for the 114 degrees...YUCK! It's gotten hot again here too...but it's just 100 or so...LOL!