Friday, August 14, 2009

REal quick....

I actually made something! My sketch world is having an ABC crop (it's all month long go check it out!) and one of their challenges was to make a birthday card. Yeah! I was in SERIOUS need of making some. I used the FANTASTIC kit from Scrapbook Circle for this one:
I used my Cricut doodlecharm cartridge, and distressing ink. I ended up making 6 of these bad boys! Talk about assembly line....
Life has been kind of sleep deprived lately kiddos started school (excitement there) AND we got a new little four legged friend:
she's a sweetie, her name is Ella. Dakota our miniature schnauzer is wondering why we brought this little thing home....it's pretty funny....
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your Friday is a GREAT one!

6 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Awesome card!!! cute dog too!

Stacy Milford said...

that card is ADORABLE! & that puppie, well I'm a total sucker for animals, but she is ADORABLE too! Happy Friday!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Totally cute card Diane, love the cupcake!! And Ella is a DOLL!! Oh my gosh, so cute!!

Tina said...

Diana....good to see you tonight! You need to join FB :)
Love this photo of the puppy too.

Calia Yang said...

This is such a cute card!! I love all of that sewing!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Super cute cupcake & puppy! =)