Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the 3R'se

the challenge for R (My sketch World)was to create a card using Red, rubons, and ribbon. I had so much fun that I made several cards here are an example of two:
I made others with flowers on them, they were cute too! LOVE this paper!!

supplies:
pattern paper: Scenic route
jewels: Bazzill
ribbon: unknown
rubons: can't quite remember
sewing.....

As you can tell I'm on a card kick lately, seems like that is what my brain wants to create! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE these cards! They are really adorable! I am finding myself creating lots of cards lately too...I think it is a time issue for me...I get to create something in a relatively short amount of time :o) BTW-I think I have that ribbon; it's Offray Sheer Petite Dots...I think :o)

Theresa C said...

I love what you did with the V, X, and R challenges! So cute :) I bet you have a card for every occassion possible!