Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finally, got some time to play....

with the July kit, I made a little card kit. I bought the box (it's provo craft) at Walmart for 97 cents! The cards measure 4 1/4" squared:
I used some dimensional glue on the bird, cookie and salt & pepper, but you can't tell by the pictures....looks better in real life. I really did have fun with this! I bought two more boxes and have plans for making card kits for those too! There are still Scrapbook Circle July kits left go check them out HERE.
I finished these up while watching an overview of the Michael Jackson tribute, WOW! amazing singing and stories, he really was a gifted individual--interesting but VERY gifted.
We have become the play house today, thank goodness people aren't fighting!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a FANTASTIC day!!

3 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

I can't believe you did ALL that for .99 cents!!! WOW! Everything looks beautiful and I love those patterns. :)

Frances said...

Woweee! Those are precious and I can not believe you did that for 99 cents!

Stacy Milford said...

i LOVE your cards Diana! the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird is just my fave!