Sunday, July 5, 2009

Creative Scrappers #59 Reveal


This was such a fun sketch! Loved it! We were encouraged to do a independence theme,
I was so glad to find these pictures. And what's more I used some of my "old" stash!
The paper is Kaiser Kraft (had those for 2 years), the rubons came from Oriental Trading
company (I've had those for 3 years). I really appreciate you stopping by today!

supplies used:
cardstock: Bazzill
rubons: Oriental Trading Company
letter sticker: Making Memories, Sassafrass Lass
transparency: Hambly
chipboard: Lil Davis Designs
cardstock border: Bazzill
sewing..

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

It feels good to use up old stash doesn't it? Just means we can buy more stuff..hee hee!! I love your take on the sketch!! Fabulous!!!

Stacy Milford said...

what a fun layout! way to dig deep into that stash! LOL!