Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bunch of stuff....

don't ya just love the title?  uh, ya not really creative with the words this morning....  
So yesterday I ordered a BUNCH of pictures from snapfish (love that place).  I'm sort of excited because I will have fresh pictures!  Not that I got all of my other pictures in my tin scrapped... I tend to 'sort of' match my pictures to the paper--sort of....Anyway, there are some pictures I want to be able to use with my June kit from Scrapbook Circle, it's called Amusement Park, isn't it FABULOUS!!  I played a little yesterday:
You can't really tell from the picture to well, but there is some mesh that I have had FOREVER on the bottom (I hand sewed it on.) with some stamped images (I know don't fall of your chair--I stamped) and there are some Kaiser pearls and jewels on there too.  I cut this tag out with my cricut.  I think I am starting to get on a tag kick.  They are so fun, it's like a card but not!

supplies used:
cricut--tag
pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants
stamps: Stampin' up, $1 stamps Michaels
pearls & jewels: Kaiser
button: bargain bag from somewhere
ribbon: from my stash

I also played with my May kit from Scrapbook Circle, Simply delightful
I think I've almost used all the scraps up, or I'm close!  I took my Whale of a punch scallop and punched a 'sun' then with my circle punch I punched and flipped the paper and stamped on it.  I like the rays they are just snips of paper rolled up.  For the grass, I measured the bottom of the card and cut my cardstock, then I snipped away and inked up.  I even used fun foam!  I drew my cloud and then cut around it--easy peasy,  I've never used it really for cards or layouts--it's fun!

supplies used:
cardstock: Bazzill
flowers: Making Memories
punch: Ek Success
pattern paper: Pebbles
buttons: um totally not sure but from my stash
fun foam: bought it at Michaels 100 years ago
jewels: kaiser
stamp: stampin' up; it reads: Live in Sunshine it can't rain all the time.

Well, I had better get at the day I hear sounds of life from upstairs, they will be needing something soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Candace H said...

These are both adorable, Diana! Oh, and way to go on fixing your ice maker, you handywoman!

Jennifer Yates said...

Girl...you never cease to amaze me! I LOVE that sun! Just another fun technique I will have to try!! Awesome kit this month too!!! :))