Friday, January 23, 2009

So much to say and only one hand to type....

got my February kit from Scrapbook Circle yesterday!  Woohoo!  Seriously, it's so SWEET!!  Filled with fun Valentine stuff go check it out here: Scrapbook Circle.
I'm off to CHA tomorrow!  Wooohoo!  I'm pretty excited to go see the new goodies that CHA brings, and I get to hang out with my girlz!  I am definitely taking LOTS of pictures and will share!
Lastly, I had surgery on my finger yesterday, it was sort of a surprise.  I had a pyogenic granuloma. (you can google it and see just what my finger looked like **warning it's NASTY**)  They are sort of a mystery but they grow fast and fairly common.  All I have to say is that  I am counting my MANY blessings: DH such a good guy patient taking me to my appointments :) My kiddos-they have really been great, getting me water, fixing their lunches, and drawing me pictures like this:
insurance, ibuprofen (much better than what the DR. prescribed that stuff makes me all clouded), and the fact it was on my finger on my non dominant hand!
This post took me so long to write!  thanks for being patient.... 
Hope you are having a FABULOUS day!  Until next time!

2 comments:

Theresa C said...

Have fun at CHA... so jealous! I am glad that your finger is better, and that your fam is taking good care of you :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Ouch! Glad that you are getting it taken care of...and that you have a supportive family, that's so important.

Can't wait to hear all about CHA, I'm sure you had a blast!

Jen