Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Super Ben!

I was so excited to find a sketch that worked for these fun pictures taken of DS back in JANUARY!! 

Supplies: pattern paper: Dream Street
Cardstock & border: Bazzill
Octagon shape: Cricut George
Cardstock letters: American Crafts
Brads: unknown but aren't they cool?!  I have had them forever and just rediscovered them!
other: of course machine stitching, but look I changed the thread to red!  Also I sanded the letters and inked them, also I inked the borders.

3 comments:

emelyn said...

Awesome photos! And how perfect he was wearing a Superman tshirt!

Sparklinbecks said...

its always so satisfying when you can scrap pictures you have been hanging onto for awhile! Nice Job!

emelyn said...

I don't have your email, but THANKS so much for your kind words!!

That means a lot and your Mom is a very smart lady!! I'll have to keep that in mind whenever I'm not happy with my work..LOL! Do you mind if I quote it in the future??