Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor day fun!

Yesterday was so nice not to have a schedule and just relax, I was able to finish a card and this fun layout.

I found the pictures in my pile and decided I should probably do something with them. I had the perfect Sassafrass papers and had fun layering up. This is DS about 5 years ago, so cute!
pattern paper & stickers: sassafrass
buttons & spiral paper: Making Memories
transparency tag: fancy pants
letters: Heidi Swapp
Calendar: Jenni Bowlin
other: sewing & distress ink

4 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Love the layout, super cute!

Sparklinbecks said...

cute layout!!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Well hey there Diana...thankyou so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I just happened to have the Holidays book right in front of me and had to flip right to your project and I swear to you, earlier tonight when I saw this recipe book, I said to myself, how sweet this book was....no lie!!! Funny huh? Well congratulations on your publication, your work is amazing, and hope to see more of it in print soon. :) I'm adding you to my side bar. Have a great night and thanks again. :)

emelyn said...

This is so pretty! I love all the layering you did here! And that Sass sticker is perfect as a photo mat!