Thursday, September 11, 2008

Baptism gift

This is another gift I finished today.  I used my trusty Zutter Bind-it-all, and Fiskar Whale of a Punch.  I got this idea from a little book my daughter got as a gift when she was baptized.  I borrowed it, and this is what I came up with:
**For the tabs I punched out flowers out of my pattern papers and thin chipboard.  I glued my front piece of pattern paper to a piece of chipboard, and repeated for the back.  I then glued my front flower to the journal page, and the back flower to the back of the paper.  I then glued a jewel to the middle.**

I decided to make a card to match out of the scraps, this really was a fun project that I wouldn't mind doing again!

2 comments:

Terria said...

This is a great gift I really like the pp you used. Great job !

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh sweet. What a beautiful gift, I'm sure it will be cherished. Have a wonderful week. :)